Software Development Methodology
Our staff are well trained to use discipline approach for development and support practice. We offer Scrum and Agile development methodology. Our Development and support team executing projects and staff you hire from us are instructed in advance which methodology is suitable for the project.
How scrum software development process works:
Scrum is an iterative, incremental methodology for project management often seen in agile software development, a type of software engineering.
- the “Scrum Master”, who maintains the processes (typically in lieu of a project manager)
- the “Product Owner”, who represents the stakeholders and the business.
- the “Team”, a cross-functional group of about 7 people who do the actual analysis, design, implementation, testing, etc.
During each "sprint', typically fortnightly or monthly, as decided, the team creates a potentially shippable product increment, for example, working and tested software. The set of features are determined through product "backlog" - a prioritized set of work to be done. Sprint Planning Meeting concludes upon the backlog items to be prioritized in a sprint.
Sprint Planning Meeting works as below:
- The team is being briefed about the product backlog items by the Product Owner.
- Accordingly, the team gives the commitment of completing certain items during the next sprint and records the same in the sprint backlog.
- The commitment given by the team is freezed and no further changes can be made in the same for that particular sprint.
This development procedure is a time-barred process and if any requirements being left out, are returned to the product backlog. After completion of sprint, the use of software is demonstrated.
A key principle of Scrum is that the customers are allowed to change their requirements during the project (often called as requirements churn). Scrum adopts an empirical approach of focusing more on maximizing the team's ability to respond and deliver to the emerging requirements.
How agile software development process works:
Agile software development is a group of software development methods based on iterative and incremental development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organized, cross-functional teams. It promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery, a time-boxed iterative approach and encourages rapid and flexible response to change. It is a conceptual framework that promotes foreseen interactions throughout the development cycle.